Tuesday, August 26, 2008

[: Starting School :]

So, I had my first day of school today. It was goooood.
The uniform is so cute. White shirt, black and red tie, black blazer [with school emblem], black skirt, white socks, black flat leather shoes. I'll try get a photo up for you.
The walk up to school was really weird, I kept passing cows, haha, and it is sort of at the top of a hill.
The school is so small! Only about 200 people. But the people I've met so far are great! There are only 2 classes in my year [not many at all] but I just love sitting there and listening to all the accents. The girls are lovely and accepting, and the fellas are so funny!!
I'm really glad it went so well.
I sorted out my subjects and am taking English, Maths [ew], History, Business Studies, Home Economics, Art...and...I think thats it. There weren't many to choose from but it should be good.
Hehe. I keep catching myself thinking or responding with an slight Irish accents. Yay!
Anywho, my throat is parched so off I go.
-Rachel

0 comments: