Saturday, August 16, 2008

[: Exhausted but loving it :]

It's been madness. MADNESS!
Yesterday we arrived at Auck airport abt about 6:15 [too early], stayed there for like 3 hours, then a 4 hour flight to Sydney, 5 hours to kill in that airport, then a 23 hour flight to Hethrow [with a 40min stop in Singapore]. Chaos at the airport, picked up, at the camp, then into this wee town I'm currently typing to you from.
Now that's the jists of it. Let me elaborate.
Today/Yesterday has been adventures of Team Blue [us 5 EF girlies]. There is me and Anna [both going to the same part of Ireland and same school], Jo [terribly ill and going to Northern Ireland], Annabelle [Washington, England] and Sam [who has left our team now for Scotland].
We met in Auckland and bonded for about 40 hours before Sam went her own way.
So much has happened. The flight was dreadful >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">in front of me for most of it pushed his chair back as far as possible the whole time, I felt crappy and the lady behind me kept whacking my chair the whole flight...and the movies were gay.
Our 5 hour wait it Sydney was dull...airport food is expensive!
Upon arriving in England we had some trouble coz Jo's baggage was accidentally sent to Dublin instead, so after sorting all that out [not sure if they've arrived yet] we got met by an EF lady. She looked after us until the taximan came to take us to Winchester University, and after arriving there we were out in 15 mins for a day trip.
So now, I have no clue where I am, I'm smelly, tired, angry, ill and loving every moment of it!
Can't wait for a shower!
-Rachel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing and I wish I was near your smelliness! Say hello to your new friends from me!

Anonymous said...

hxniydzkYou are amazing and I wish I was near your smelliness! Say hello to your new friends from me!

Anonymous said...

yr hardcore. i miss you.