Monday, August 11, 2008

[: 2 sleeps to go :]

I have had contact with Grainne [host mom] and also Lisa [the other exchange student] now. It's all getting very exciting. Lisa is from Germany and is 16. We'll be at the same school which is good because it means no awkward sitting by yourself at lunch! Haha.
I signed out of school yesterday which was a big deal. I no longer attend Burnside Highschool! Wah! Freaky! It's small things like this which is making the whole thing more real to me.
Only 2 sleeps to go until I fly up to Auckland. 3 sleeps to go until I fly off to England! Scary.
But it's all coming together. I've just been buying the last few things I need and packing my bag [which is a lot more time-consuming and difficult than I would have realized] so I'm nearly ready.
Anywho, I'll keep you posted!
-Rachel

0 comments: