Saturday, August 9, 2008

[: Farewell Par-tay! :]

So, last night was my farewell party. It was small, just the people I shall sorely miss.
Much fun was had. Copious amounts of food. Many photos [which I shall try to remember to load up later]. Dancing in the kitchen. Singing. Laughing. Large amounts of drinking.
And now my head is spinning a little and my insides are angry. But it's alright because I'm not allowed to drink alcohol for the extent of the exchange programme...so last night I sort of made up for it in advance. Haha.
Well, I thank all my friends who made it, and with only 4 days and 9 minutes to go hopefully I'll get to see the rest of you before I leave.
Thanks again to all those who came. Photos will be up soon!
-Rachel


[And now for a few of the promised photos]


0 comments: