Saturday, August 23, 2008

[: Back in Hethrow :]

I've spent the last week at Winchester University for the Language and Culture Camp, and have had a wicked time.
SHIT! I have 10 minutes left on the net that I've paid for and they've just opened our gate for our flight >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">London is big...and expensive. Saw all the touristy stuff.
Met heaps of people.
Spent my days with Jo and Annabelle [kiwis] and Mick [Aussie]. Had many laughs.
Very embarrassed about my lack of knowing another language.
So much Swiss, German, Norwegian, Spanish, and everything else!
Having heaps of kiwi pride.
The food at the camp sucked...sucked bad. But everything else was awesome.
Miss my family. Miss my buddies. Miss everyone! Leave me messages! Send me txts!
Haha.
Anyway, really gotta shuttle now. Hopefully I'll be able to update soon. So much has been happening!
-Rachel


Oh, and here is a video of the scariest ride I have ever been on. Stealth at Thorpe Park

0 comments: