Monday, December 1, 2008

[: Photo Update :]

[Huge update on photos her. Sorry for the looong delay]

Halloween



























My new short hair















Phoebe and I jamming out by the lake




















Adventures on a Saturday Night
[Phoebe, Me, Jo]



At the toilets

Bad Advertising

Candy!!





Dora [The Shopping Center]







Giant Hole of Mystery



















Midnight stop at McDonalds





Phoebe and I dressing up

I'm not too sure what was going on...

But I'm a WALRUS!!







PENDULUM!!
We have glowsticks =]

The Crew on the bus

Ditzy and Simon





Dwayne being....odd



Phoebe and Richard

Spud after the concert

On our way back

Me with glowsticks. YAY!

Spud and Dwayne



Outside with Phoebe

Our Christmas decorations are up!
Phoebe and tree #1

Tree #2 and the presents so far



I'm arty =]

Phoebe's lunch box











Lisa, Santa and I
[I don't look good. I know. Shut up. haha]





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude! Looks pretty damn epic! Hope you're getting on all g.

-Amanda
=]

ps. new world sounds really gay now, i guess that's cos all the cool kids have left haha.