So, yesterday was a lovely Tuesday. Went to school, the dropped our stuff off with Annaleena, went into town, got bagels, then down the the carpark to meet the others.
We all hung out for a bit, then at 5:15 our bus arrived and our partying began! Our bus driver was real relax. About 20 of us drinking on our trip to Dublin. One of our girls was in a really really bad shape and when we arrived she got taken to the medics who apparently took her to hospital. Not good, but we didn't let it dampen our night. It was incredible! Phoebe, EmmaJane and I were just laughing so hard loving it. All the lads were singing, top of their voices, classic Irish songs. It was incredible! I rung Eloise to let her get an ear of it. haha. We had glowsticks, songs, dancing, laughing. It was beautiful!!
When our bus pulled up and I honestly on the verge of wetting my pants so I grabbed my ticket and just ran through the doors. Once I relieved myself [haha, I sound like such a loser] into the crowd I sprinted. The opening act was pretty good. I sorta drifted around a lot. Was with the full group for a while, then EmmaJane [Hamilton], Phoebe [Wellington] and I [Christchurch] were just jamming out on the side by ourselves. It was NUTS thought! Pendulum were INCREDIBLE!! I would recommend them to everyone! We just danced the whole time, met heaps of people, had a blast and then came our dripping with sweat, grinning like idiots. Then onto the bus the went and more partying on the way back to lil ole Monaghan. Haha. Glowsticks are great fun.
Stayed at Phoebe's. We got in at about 2am, tip-toed in and just crashed. No time to shower. Then today we were up and running for school, smelly and tired. Haha. Most of the others took the day off my Phoebe, EmmaJane, Ditzy, Devyn, Me and a few others showed up. None of us looking our best. Haha. Great fun!
Grabbed myself a bag of crisps, popcorn and a thing of noodles. Feeling better already!
Then tonight I'm staying at Phoebe's again coz we're going to a small-town Stars in your eyes thing with some girls from school. Should be good.
Then Thursday I have drama [woo! Heaps and HEAPS of fun!]
Friday - trying on Niq's ski clothes for Austria
Saturday - Ali mentioned something about McKennas.
Woo! Pretty full on this week. And now only 12 days until my birthday! I'm just excited about EVERYTHING! =]
-Rachel
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
[: PENDULUM!! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment