Monday, February 9, 2009

[: A Rather Nice Weekend :]

So, I had a rather quiet weekend but it was pretty good.
Went round to Phoebe's on Friday and she sort of accidently baptised me. Here's the story:
Friday nights are good nights to dye hair, so we putsome bleach in mine then overdid it with purple. When it came to rinsing I had my head face foward in a sink and Phoebe rinsed my hair using a small milk bottle she found on the kitchen table. The rinsing went well, and the colour came out perfect.....however....in the morning Anne informed us that the milk bottle actually held her Holy Water >.< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Hahahaha.
On Saturday we went to Dublin with Tom. Just had a very nice relaxed day wandering around and seeing the city. We spent a good long time around Temple Bar, went into so nifty shops, had lunch in a very reggae cafe. All good fun.
It snowed like you wouldn't believe on Sunday! Our whole household went outside and met up with our neighbours and had a snow-ball fight and built a snowman. Then we shuffled inside for a bickie and a nice cup o cha. It was really good. The snow was just pelting down all day! Everything is capped white!
I didn't do much else. Watched XMen all day and pretty much packed my bag last night. Only 2 sleeps until I see my family!! =D I'm so excited!
Wasting time at school today. Nobody is in (all the Irish students in my year are on work experience)

-Rachel
xo

0 comments: