This year has been non-stop. I can't believe I've actually updated this (I was procrastinating it so much), but Sammi said I have to...so I did. I've been missing home a bit lately, just my whanau. It's hard with everyone started uni, jobs, future etc and I'm not there to see it all happen. But it's still having an incredible time here, enjoying the most of this once in a lifetime experience,
My days basically consist of school all day (and it really does feel like alllllll daaaaaaaay), chilling out at home, and then going into town on the weekends or to a party.
Last weekend I went to Jonny's brothers 21st. We had a lot of fun dancing, singing, drinking, laughing. Then spent all of Sunday playing Guitar Hero III. Woohoo!
Then this weekend I have an 18th to attend. A fella who looks so much like Biggles, that I have re-named him Biggles. Hahaha. Should be good though.
Well, I'm gonna try update more frequently now.
-Rachel
Thursday, January 29, 2009
[: Partying up in Monaghan :]
Posted by Rachel Alcorn at 2:37 AM
Labels: guitar hero, partying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment